Let's brew some tea
Total of 4 tea bags per pack
These tea bags are approximately 0.25 lb each; filled with premium worm castings. These pre-filled tea bags will prevent any materiel from falling into your tea, making it easy to use with your sprayer . Making your own tea benefits your plant immensely by providing lots of nutrients for its roots to absorb !
You will need :
-A empty container
-An air pump (like a fish tank air pump)
-An air stone
-1 Vermibec Ready to Brew worm tea bag
-1/4 tablespoon of unsulfured molasses (or some sort of sugar source)
Getting started :
In your container add;
- 4.73 Liters or 1.25 gallons of chlorinated water
- Submerge Vermibec tea bag in the water
- Add 1/4 tablespoon of unsulfured molasses
- Then aerate for a minimum of 24 hours (maximum 48 hours)
- After a min of 24 hours your tea is activated and ready to use on your plants and garden
Application methods :
Water your plants directly with your tea (you can also dilute it in more with dechlorinated water if needed).
It can also be used as a foliage spray on your plants and garden.
Also available on Amazon